Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lung Diary


As you've probably noticed from previous posts, I've been shooting a lot of photos for my friends band, Lung Diary. I went over to Steve's apartment on Thursday night to take photos while they laid down some rough demo tracks. I didn't plan on shooting too many photos because I've already shot everything I could in the apartment. Or so I thought. I shot a bunch anyway and came up with some I really liked.

This one is Steve recording some harmonica. It's usually pretty dark there and I don't like using flash too much because even I get annoyed by its presence, I can imagine how they feel trying to concentrate. This time I got out the tripod to help the clarity of the photos without too much high ISO noise. Notice Steve's collage shrine to Pearl Jam he made back in Grade School. (He kinda likes Pearl Jam). Sony a350, 50mm, f/1.7, 1/2 sec, ISO 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment