Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 28


I had planned on posting much more this week, but I've got about 5 minutes to spare before I go to bed. So I'll explain quickly. On Thursday Eric Favot threw a little BMX ramp demo downtown at the Freedom Festival (or whatever they call it now). My main photo is Ian Christison from Toronto goin tall with a lookback on the quarter. The second photo is Ian as well.


The photo below is Chase Davidson with a 360. I have some better shots of Chase, trick-wise, but I haven't had time to get to them. I've only edited a handful of the photos from the day.


Last is Eric Favot barspinning the box jump. Again, I have photos of much crazier tricks, but I really like this one still. The rest of the photos from the demo will be up on facebook soon.



Until next time, check out Todd's Photo. He's in NYC right now so I'm sure he's got something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment