Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 49


I went out into the cold lastnight after work to find some photos. I didn't have anything yet for my photo of the week. I had tried a few times throughout the week but it was always raining and ugly. I shot some of the ambassador bridge waiting for a boat to pass but finally gave up. When I got back to my car and started packing up a boat popped out of no where. So I quickly set up a shot. It's not the best but all I could do to get a decent shot. (below).

My main photo this week (and the rest, below) is from the industrial area of west Windsor. I tried a few different colour versions of this shot with flash gels but I liked this one best.




1 comment:

  1. Man you are so good. I bet you are just as good looking as your photos. Hot damn.

    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete