Monday, April 4, 2011

Area 53 - 2011 - Photo #15

(click to enlarge)

I almost forgot to post my photo for this week again, but I've got a few minutes left still. I was late last week because I left on Monday for a photo road trip and forgot all about it. I just got home tonight, so I have many more photos but here are a few of my favourites that I had edited already. The first is a random find I came across near Owen Sound. The sky was great that day. About the only good sky I got all week.

(click to enlarge)

One of the main places I had planned on visiting was the old Marmora Mine northeast of Peterborough. I shot this panorama one ugly rainy night just on a recon mission. I had planned on coming back and looking for the hole in the fence to do some real exploring, but the next day was uglier and I just never made it back.

(click to enlarge)

This gutted motel was along Hwy 7 near Marmora.

(click to enlarge)

I shot this panorama of Inglis Falls on my second day, along with a couple other waterfalls, but this was the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment