Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Recent Works

I never seem to be able to keep this blog going consistently with new content. I tend to post my new photos on Facebook and a few other places but never end up posting here. Usually its because I always want to post something more here, either a tutorial or a little story. But instead of just doing it I keep putting it off because I want to do it right.

So for now, here are some of my favourite photos so far this year.  Hope you enjoy them.

 Abandoned Fertilizer Factory - Chatham, Ontario, Canada. 


 Abandoned House - Ontario, Canada


  Abandoned House - Ontario, Canada


  Abandoned House - Ontario, Canada


Point Pelee National Park
Point Pelee National Park

The now closed Windsor Raceway horse track. 

Ambassador Bridge - Windsor, ON/Detroit, MI 

Light Painting on an abandoned shed. 

Light Painting on an abandoned shed. 

Abandoned Barn - Ontario

Self Portrait at an abandoned barn - Ontario


No comments:

Post a Comment