Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lights

I finally got away from my back yard for a photo session, despite the rain. Not too far though. These were shot about 2 blocks from my house. The photo I had in my head was taillights leading along this road to the view at the end, the Renaissance Center in Detroit. But once I started scouting a viewpoint I found that the only way to get the Renaissance Center in the shot was to stand in the middle of the road. Also it was hard to see with all the moisture in the air anyway.


So I settled for simple taillight/headlight photos along the wet road. I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I wanted to shot many more but it started raining harder than it already was so I wrapped up my camera bag in plastic and walked home, mostly satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment