Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, you'll notice there's no photo for today. I've decided to stop killing myself to get a photo everyday and focus on the long terms of photography. I'm still going to keep this photo blog going but let it evolve into a different beast. I know once I find a job somewhere I won't have the time to shoot and post a photo everyday so I figured I'll start the process of change now, just after passing the two month mark. I'm still going to keep the posts frequent, probably 3 or 4 a week. I'd also like to use this venue as an opportunity to work more on my writing technique as that's what really needs work, not so much my photography. So here we go into new territory, without the restrictions of time and date, pen (or keyboard) in one hand, camera in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment