Monday, February 8, 2010

Photo #7

Click to Enlarge

Last night Todd and I finally got together to shoot some photos together. We had planned on going out somewhere but we had a hard time getting inspired. So instead of venturing out into the cold city night, we decided to shoot some photos from Todd's scenic front yard, at least compared to mine.

I've always liked the view off this porch. Rivard Avenue twists back and forth and disappears between the houses. I've shot some photos here before and really liked the results, so I've always planned on doing more.

In my main photo I was trying to do something a little different. This is the stop sign in front of Todd's place, on Haig, where it intersects with Rivard.

The Bonus photos are just a couple different angles. The first is Todd's front yard, the second is looking North down along Rivard's twists and turns.


Click to Enlarge


Click to Enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment