Monday, February 15, 2010

Photo #8


I was running out of time today and knew I had to get a photo done. I was going to do some sunset photos because the moon was supposed to be good tonight just after sunset, along with Jupiter and Venus burning bright. But as the afternoon closed out the sky was nothing but overcast.

So I figured I'd try something different from my usual photos here. I went out to the cold garage and set up my lighting. I hung one flash from the rafters with a new homemade softbox (big cardboard box with a table cloth over the front). I shot a lot of different variations but I liked this one best, with a second flash at camera left, powered down from the main light, and with a snoot on it (as not to light up all the garage junk behind me).

That's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment