Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 34

Click to Enlarge


I think this is my first time being late with my photo of the week. I've had them done for a few days now. I worked late yesterday, then had to go straight to the race track. My dad raced the first heat for me. (races start at 6 and I had to work until 6:30). I had a headache all day but I hoped once I got a race in I'd feel better, but it only made me feel much worse. I had to let my dad race the final heat and I went home violently ill.

After hosing vomit off the side of my car I passed out at about 7:30 and slept right through till 8am. Then I had to work at 9 today.

Anyway, enough of my complaining. Both of these photos were shot on the same night, driving aimlessly around the county, ending up in Amherstburg. The second is this week's manditory panorama. It's alright, but I feel like theres something missing.

That is all.

Click to Enlarge

Check out Todd's Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment