Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 37



I apologize for being late once again with my weekly photo. I simply didn't have a chance to post this yesterday. I was at the E3 music festival all day (literaly) shooting photos. It was a big show put on by my Area 53 partner Todd, featuring Alexisonfire. I would post something from that, but I havent had the chance to starting working on them yet. I have about 400 from their set alone and around 800 from the whole day. I didnt get home until 2am, got to bed about 4, and had to work at 9.

This weeks photo is from a little test session I had by myself trying to figure out lighting. Not much to say about it really, its me in a field trying not to look like an idiot. I don't know how well i did. This week I have some light stands and reliable flash triggers coming in the mail, so things should only get better, except for my modeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment