Monday, March 29, 2010

Photo 14

Click to Enlarge

Last week Todd got a 17th floor hotel room for a few nights so he could buckle down and finish up the book we've had in the works for a while now. I took advantage of the view to get some slightly different perspective photos of the Detroit skyline. I didn't really want to use another Detroit photo for my post this week, because even I'm getting tired of them. But I hardly had time to sleep this week, let alone shoot some different photos. I'm fighting my eyelids as I type this.


Here's a bonus shot with some dimension, physically and figuratively. Another view of the skyline with Todd hard at work on the computer and Brigham on the other side talking to his girlfriend on the phone.

1 comment:

  1. Top photo is obviously amazing... as usual. Like I told Todd... photos of Detroit Skyline may seem to get old, but I always love seeing new perspectives of it... in different times of the day, different weather, different angles, etc etc. Great Job.
    Also loving the bottom picture. Good to know that T was actually working in that hotel room :P haha...

    ReplyDelete