Monday, April 19, 2010

Photo #17 - Sweet, Sweet Photoshop

Click to Enlarge


I didn't really shoot much this past week. I shot a handful of photos at the Kart track on Saturday, but I didn't get anything too interesting. Usually I don't like doing too much to my photos in Photoshop, but I thought I'd try some things to make this photo look interesting enough to use for my weekly photo.

I processed two versions of this photo from the RAW file. One I made really dark, and the other I lightened up a little. Then, in Photoshop I put the the dark sky together with the light forground.

Hopefully I'll have some time to get out and shoot some more photos this week. I'm planning to do some more night photos again soon. I haven't done much night stuff lately and its my favourite type of photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment