Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 18

Click to Enlarge

I spent my Friday night in a field surrounded by power lines, train tracks and the Windsor Airport. I started by shooting some photos of the big red and white power lines that look like a giant swing set. After a few minutes a train showed up to move some boxcars around. While I was shooting the train, the airport's runway lit up.

I set up a shot of the airport, waiting for the plane to come. Finally, with little warning a medium sized passenger plane roared over me on its way to a safe landing. I got a good photo of the plane landing (basically a streak of light descending to the ground). I also got a neat shot of the train moving some boxcars. But I want to save those photos for a future project.

So here are a couple of photos to sum up my Friday night.


Click to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment