Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 23 - The ongoing quest for lightning

Click to Enlarge

I've been trying to get some good lightning photos for about 10 years now. Unfortunately I still haven't got anything good. A small storm rolled through last Thursday night so I headed out to see what I could find. I saw some good bolts on my drive out but by the time I got set up there wasn't much more than some flashes in the distance.

My main photo for this week was one of the last ones I took after the storm had passed. I added a second photo below, its the best one I got of a little lightning (just above the tree tops on both sides).


Click to Enlarge

On another note I finally bought a car, so my subject matter should improve a little as I now have a better means of getting out of the city, instead of relying on borrowing my parents van.

No comments:

Post a Comment