Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 26

Click to Enlarge

Friday night I went out storm chasing yet again. Actually I wasn't really chasing. I drove out of the city and waited for the storm to show up. I found this random little gas station and hoped to get some lighting. But all I got was a little flash lightning. So this photo isn't as good as I hoped it would be, but its still a good night photo, with the semi-truck passing.


Click to Enlarge

I shot this photo the night before while trying to get some tail light shots along EC Row here in Windsor. None of my intended photos turned out very good, but I like this one a lot.

I should probably be trying to get some interesting photos of the huge fireworks show going on downtown as I write this, but I just got done work and have to start again early tomorrow. So instead of I'm watching it live on TV.


2 comments:

  1. WOw, that gas station is open? I thought it closed down for good... it probably should, but I like that photo. Maybe because I am familiar with the surroundings, and you made it look cooler than I've ever thought of it.
    The semi truck lights definitely add a sick dimension to the photo. Great job.
    I like the second one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Do you know where that is exactly? Cause I'd like to know. haha. I found it randomly in the dark. I was just driving down random roads looking for something interesting

    ReplyDelete