Saturday, June 6, 2009

The days of Film

Just in the last few months my collection of old film cameras has grown quite a bit. Friends and relatives have been giving me the old film cameras they've had laying around for years. The Minolta was my first camera my Dad and I bought together about 10 years ago. I still use it once in a while when I want to take full advantage of my fisheye. I'm about halfway through a roll of film in the Mamiya. Its just a test roll to see if everything works. I'll probably never use most of these but at the very least they make for some interesting decoration. I've only been shooting digital for a year and a half but everytime I shoot film now I look at the back of the camera after each shot to see the picture and think, "Oh yeah...film."

No comments:

Post a Comment