Friday, June 12, 2009

Fish n' Chips


I started working at this take out restaurant when I was sixteen. I finally quit there about 6 months ago simply because I had been there way longer than I ever imagined. I left on very good terms and my old boss still calls me about once a month when she needs extra help or someone calls in sick.


I've been pretty much unemployed for month now so I welcome the work when she calls. I like everything about the job except the customer service part of it...which is a fairly big part. But its a small place and I work alone during the day, it's almost perfect. Yesterday she called me to fill in for a day, so knowing I wouldn't have much time to shoot a photo otherwise, I brought my camera with me and shot a few during my downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment